Selasa, 17 Mei 2011

It's so Inspiring!

When you listen to the music, don't only listen, but you should find the 'inspiring lyrics' on the song. Suddenly I listen to the music, and I found it! I think this song is very inspiring! I love it!


" Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
  Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
  It's okay not to be okay...
  Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart.
  Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
  Just be true to who you are "
  Who You Are - Jessie J

 

" Who says
  Who says you're not perfect
  Who says you're not worth it
  Who says you're the only one that's hurting
  Trust me
  That's the price of beauty
  Who says you're not pretty
  Who says you're not beautiful
  Who says
"
 
Who Says - Selena Gomez

'' There is nothing in the world that you cannot do when you believe in you."
   Beautiful Flower - India Arie

'' I am beautiful no matter what they say."
   Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

'' Life is highway and I'm gonna ride it
  Every day's a winding road yeah
  My rollercoaster's got the biggest ups and downs
  As long as it keeps goin' around it's unbelievable."
  My Rollercoaster - Kimya Dawson (OST Juno)

''
Pyramid, we've built this on a solid rock
   It feels just like it's heaven's touch
   Together at the top like a pyramid
   And even when the wind is blowin
   We'll never fall just keep on goin
   Forever we will stay like a pyramid
   Like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey
   Like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey
   Like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey. "
   Pyramid - Charice featuring Iyaz
 
  
   Listen it! and you will love it!

Tidak ada komentar: