![]() |
| Taylor Swift |
I'm so busy of studying for UN (National Exam). But don't worry cause I have something to tell you!
This post is special for my favorite singer at once my ROLE MODEL too. Guess, who is that?
Yaap she is TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT! Do you swifties too?
K, I will tell you a little about her;)
She was born in Nashville on December 13th, 1989, she loved number 13th because of it (she was born on December 13th).
She had launch 3 albums. The first album is self-titled 'Taylor Swift', the second is 'Fearless' and the third album is 'Speak Now'.
I love all of her song, but I recommend you to hear her newest song for The Hunger Games soundtrack: " Safe and Sound" and Both Of Us (featuring B.o.B) those are my favorite!
By the way, you know I always wanted to buy her brand new fragrance, Wonderstruck but my Mom said that I must have a great score in the school if I wanted to buy it. So I study hard everyday-,-
Taylor Swift said that her fragrance name is taken from her song. The song titled is Enchanted in Speak Now album.
" I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home..."
Taylor Swift love a cat. She have a kitten, called Meredith. She's very excited to have Meredith, so she took a lot of picture with Meredith. Meredith it's so funny :3
![]() |
| Wonderstruck, a fragrance by Taylor Swift |
![]() |
| Taylor Swift with her best friend |
![]() |
| Safe & Sound in 'must list' |
![]() |
| Meredith, Taylor's cat |





Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar